Sunday, December 13, 2009

Striving for greatness

Lately i have been doing some serious thinking at random times, like in the shower, during practice when i should be listening, night class. I have been thinking about how everyday people are striving for greatness in some sort of way. Things such as sports, school, looks, there body, and so much more. So again i have been thinking, what do i want to strive for greatness in, and after a lot of thought i have chosen relationships. I just feel like i want to be a great friend, a better daughter, someday a good wife and most importantly I need/want to be a better child of God. All those relationships are so important. I want to strive for greatness in something important, something that bigger then me, and honestly i can not think of any better way to do it. So where do i go from here? I pray and I pray. I pray for the courage, the selflessness, the awareness, and just the ability to be better in my relationships.

It all starts and ends with Love, when all false, we just gotta love people, and let people love us.

No comments: